- Describe the natural length and equilibrium position in your own words.
- Find the relationship between the mass, spring strength (spring constant), and stretch (displacement).
- Design an experiment to determine the mass of a mystery object
- Develop a method to measure the period.
- Determine the factors which affect the period of oscillation.
- Compare the gravity on Planet X to known benchmarks.
- Describe the relationship between the velocity and acceleration vectors, and their relationship to motion, at various points in the oscillation.